Residences designed to make the everyday extraordinary.
Located at 533 and 537 New Bern Ave along the New Bern & Edenton corridor in Raleigh's Neighborhood Conservation Overlay District, 10 Arros is an exclusive lifestyle row house expected to be completed in March 2018. Designed by the renowned JDavis Architects, these luxury residences assert a strong sense of individualism through thoughtful use of modernist and bespoke elements such as expansive glass windows, open rail stairs, natural lighting effects, and city-view rooftop terraces.
Positioned just outside of the downtown Raleigh core and anchored by the City Cemetery, 10 Arros is walkable to all destinations work or play. We're a 5 min walk to Gringo, 8 min walk to Fayetteville St, 15 min walk to Martin St. Arts District, and a 20 min walk to Glenwood South.
- Covered parking for 2 with street-front parking for guests
- Community bike service rack
- Community dog run
- Connect to Chavis Park Greenway
- Landscaping and maintenance included
Our development team painstakingly created living spaces that allow light to flow freely without compromising amenities. Thoughtful choice of materials come together to inspire connection with environment in ways that are emphasized by walkability.
- Soaring ten foot ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Site-finished natural stained white oak floors
- Stylish modern lighting and plumbing fixtures
- Chrome hardware throughout
- Designer wood soft-close cabinets with chrome pulls
- GE stainless appliances
- White quartz countertops with waterfall island
- Subway tile backsplash
- Recessed and modern pendant lighting
- Skylight in master
- Frameless glass shower in master
- Ceramic tile floors
- Subway tile bath and shower surrounds
- White quartz vanity tops
- Modern square under-mount sinks
Units 3, 4, 8, and 9 are still available! Contact Hugh Grist for more information regarding details and pricing.